martedì, giugno 12, 2007

june rulez


"If you recognize me
Please just pass on by"

adrenalina, letti sfatti, occhiali scuri, libri aperti, erbe secche, formulazioni farmacIEUtiche, trenta, duezerocinqueotto, padova, germi, abbracci, messaggi, ricordi sepolti, filtri.
magia.


"you are the only person who’s completely certain there’s nothing here to be into
that is all that you can do
you are a past sinner, the last winner and everything we've come to
makes you you
But you cannot safely say while I will be away you will not consider sadly
how you helped me to stray
you will not reach me I am resenting a position that's past resentment now I can consider now there is this distance so..."

2 Comments:

At 14 giugno, 2007 19:57, Blogger R. said...

dejavu?

 
At 15 giugno, 2007 13:17, Blogger aidi said...

eh!

 

Posta un commento

<< Home